Thursday, July 3, 2008

Laugh Out Loud

It is another rainy day here in Northeast Ohio. It makes the grass green but your mind crazy! I have sub come to the world of blogging and have resisted for a long time. So please you blogging fools, do not disappoint! I am mostly known as Tara' mom or Ali's mom or Max's Gaga and I will probably be known as Seth's Gaga too. Oh, and let's not forget Roger's honey or sweetie. In middle Georgia I am know as Hazel and Billy's girl or daughter and in southeast Georgia I am known as Gigi's sister'n law. Do I have an identity issue? From setting up this blog I have been informed to let loose, let it out, voice the opinion, post those pictures, journal your journeys, share mouth watering receipes, respond to tags and inform your readers. I have been told that the pages can be saved and printed and viewed as documentation of one's life for posterity. Who wouldv'e thunk? So, here I am. Don 't be scared to view my blog with an open mind and curiousity. I will not judge those who visit without comment. Just peep if you want and laugh out loud!

6 comments:

gigi said...

I'm so glad that your little Tara has had an influence on you also. Congratulations on joining the bloggin world. I look forward to your future posts. Love you!

Tara said...

Welcome my friend...Can't wait to see all the great posts and pictures to come! You're going to be a great blogger with such fun stuff to read.

The Griffis 4 said...

welcome!!!

UtahGma&Gpa said...

Lori, Just found out that you have a blog. I am still learning. I do not know how to put pictures on my blog, but my grandson, Jaydon, does. I will have to get him to help me.

Can you believe that you have been married "30" years!! When I read that on Gigi's blog, you know what I remembered, don't you?

Sandman said...

Cool ... Sheri and I will be checking in on you!!

kanishk said...

I look forward to your future posts. Love you!
free internet jobs