Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Life is great

Life is great! My parents are up from Georgia for a visit along with Tara and the boys. The past three days have been actioned packed. Max calls my Dad - G Daddy. It is funny to hear because it reminds me of some sort of Rapper's name. We have cleaned sweeped our garage and basement and Tara wanted to get into Ali's room in the worst way. If you didn't know by now Clean Sweep on TLC is one of her favs. She wants to go into business as a professional organizer. She was tough. I had to throw away a lot of things that I normally would not have if she wasn't there to say, "Now are you honoring this by keeping it in a box?" She is a natural dirt devil. Here are a few pix of our week.
Baby Hog
Precious
Collecter of Bugs

5 comments:

gigi said...

Wow! Sounds like yall are having a great visit as well as getting some things accomplished. If Tara is such a slave master, then I need to hire her to help me. We've only moved once in our married life and that was in 1980. We lived in the same house all these years and I think we have never thrown anything away. I seriously need her help. Enjoy your family and your boys are beautiful!

The Griffis 4 said...

Good times! How did u get mucis on your blog??

The Griffis 4 said...

sorry, Music?

UtahGma&Gpa said...

I need Tara to organize my house. I haven't felt good in so long, it just gets worse. But, Jay & I plan on tackling it, next week. Hope nothing comes up to replace it's priority. Grandkids are the best! We love & enjoy all 25 of ours. They are such a blessing!

kanishk said...

Enjoy your family and your boys are beautiful!
free internet jobs